Hi, I’m James!
I am a Nottingham Wedding Photographer
They say I’m the ideal photographer for people who don’t like having their photo taken.
My speciality is beautiful, natural photos of things that really happen.
The most important thing to me is that your photos tell the story of your day. That’s why I let people get on with their wedding without interfering too much.
Basically, you get on with having a great wedding day, create loads of amazing memories and I’ll make sure you never forget them.
I am actually based in Sheffield and frequently cross the boarder into Nottinghamshire, in fact I love to travel all over the world photographing weddings.
- If you are looking for a wedding photographer to capture the emotion of your special day, then James is your man!
- All guests have commented how amazing he was and how professional and friendly.
- Lovely bloke! Fantastic service! Would highly recommend x
- The 1st photo he sent within an hour of leaving us was amazing and so beautiful and he’s such a talented person.
- Everyone felt comfortable with him around and the pictures are just amazing!
- The attention to detail is brilliant, the slide show still has me in tears when I watch it.
- When we first met James, we knew he was the only possibly choice to do our engagement shoot and wedding photos, how right we were.
- My daughter and now son in law are both a little camera shy but you would never know it from the stunning pictures he took of their special day.
- His style was so relaxed, we forgot he was there for most of the time and the shots he got were just what we wanted, natural and not posed.
- I was really worried about picking a photographer but so so glad I picked James!!
You’re probably not so bothered about the fact that I enjoy taking walks out in the countryside or drinking the occasional pint of real ale.
Having said that, I do occasionally end up becoming friends with couples after their wedding, so maybe one day we’ll be swapping memories over a pint of Farmers Blonde.
I have a real passion for photography. It was my hobby for many years before it became my profession.
I developed my skills at capturing fleeting moments by photographing my little family.
Believe me when I say that compared to getting photos of these two troublemakers, weddings are a breeze.